Saturday 8 March 2014

Lunch Ideas: Omelette triangles

Today's lunch was a sneaky attempt of adding some more vegetables to my little ones diet.

I bought one of those frozen cubed vegetable bags and it lives in the freezer as an easy filler for lunches/snacks/dinners. I could claim that I make my own diced variety from fresh vegetables, but lets face it, I'm not that amazing. I usually avoid the kitchen at all costs, but there are moments where I wish I was super organised and had fresh options. My little one does not notice whether I had help from Coles or whether I spent an entire afternoon stocking the freezer, so I spend more time thinking up ways of filling her little belly with yummy meals to make up for those moments I spend wishing I was a super mamma.

Lunch was a mix of egg, diced vegetables, diced frankfurter and grated cheese. Cooked, cooled in the fridge and served in toddler friendly triangles.



No comments:

Post a Comment