Saturday 15 February 2014

Giggle'n'hoot bargain shopping

My little one has to be going through a growth spurt, developmental leap or something. She has been sleeping/eating more and generally miserable. She is usually such an enthusiastic and cheeky little person full of fun and mischief but lately she seems to have lost some of that spunk.

Over the last few days the only smiles are usually accompanied by a brief appearance of Giggle'n'hoot's five minute filler program on television. After Hoot's skit is finished she is in tears and full of sadness, breaks my heart that she feels he has abandoned her, but I guess little people need to learn permanency at some point.

Although we do not have the television on everyday, I thought I might grab a few of the ABC channel Giggle'n'hoot DVD's for backup on our super sad days. I was surprised at how many DVD's were available, we ended up with a bargain, 3 for the price of 2 {Thank you BigW DVD sale} and my daughter cuddled the DVDs all the way to the checkout. We even found a collection of Giggle'n'hoot board books on the way out, when I say we, I mean my little one excitedly chanted 'hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot' as we passed the book section and let us know we nearly missed another bargain. 



No comments:

Post a Comment